Introduction into the international specification ASD S4000PTM Issue 2.0
The referent will introduce into the current content of the international ASD specification S4000P Issue 2.0 which completely replaces and expand the previous specification ASD S4000P Issue 1.0.
The changes and additions will be presented in detail. Aim of this introduction is to produce an understanding of sense and purpose of analyses work and the associated analyses effort, which interfaces in the project are relevant and what analyses work causes result within the lifecycle of a product.
Feedback and questions from participants are welcome during the presentation and will be taken into account by the referent.
- Introduction into the topic of maintainability analyzes and the purpose of preventive maintenance of complex technical products. Basic documents.
- History, development process and content of the international specification ASD S4000PTM Issue 2.0
- Short briefing of development-accompanying derivation of „Preventive Maintenance Task Requirements“ (PMTR) as well as changes/additions in comparison to Issue 1.0
- System Analysis
- Structure Analysis
- Zonal Analysis
- Special Event Analyses
- Short briefing of actual reviews and optimization of PMTR within in-service of product as well as changes/additions in comparison to Issue 1.0
- In-Service Maintenance Optimization (ISMO) analyze process
- Optimization of PMTR for "special events"
- Interfaces of analyze work and analyze result
- Programme manager of complex technical products (aircraft, ship, train, power plant etc.)
- Lead product engineering
- Lead support engineering
- approval authorities
- Aviation (civil, military)
- Military vehicles
- Plant engineering
- Energy technology
- Technically complex products (ships, submarine, lift facilities)
Please note: The seminars "General introduction unto the ASD specificatin S4000PTM" and "ASD Specification S4000P: Development of scheduled maintenance programs for technical products" are independent and not based on the other seminar.