Scheduled maintenance programs ASD S4000P Issue 2.0
Workshop with application examples
The referent will introduce in detail into the current content of the interantional specification ASD S4000P Issue 2.0, which completely replaces and expand the previous specification ASD S4000P Issue 1.0.
Analytical examples will be prepared together in workshops for reviewing and optimizing the maintainability of products to make it understandable in practice. The students will be involved interactively throughout the presentations and workshop. Specific inputs/questions from the participants will be taken into account.
- Introduction into the topic "Preventive Maintenance Analysis" for complex technical products
- Basic documents
- Similarities and differences of known analyses procedures
- Scope, responsibilities and interfaces of scheduled maintenance analyses
- History and development process related to the international ASD S4000P specification
- History of the specification
- Content and structure of the specification
- Outlook/future aspects
- Development-accompanying derivation of „Preventive Maintenance Task Requirements“ (PMTR)
- Systems Analysis group exercise(s)
- Structure Analysis group exercise(s)
- Zonal Analysis group exercise(s)
- Special Event Analysis group exercise(s)
- Review and optimization of PMTR within in-service of product
- „In-Service Maintenance Optimization“ (ISMO) analyze process: Introduction
- Optimization of PMTR for „special events“: Introduction
- Development department(s)
- Department(s) of manufacturers of technical complex products with the focus on maintainability (Engineering Support).
- Aviation (civil, military)
- military vehicles
- Plant engineering
- Energy technology
- Technically complex products (ships, submarine, lift facilities)
Please note: The seminars "General introduction unto the ASD specificatin S4000PTM" and "ASD Specification S4000P: Development of scheduled maintenance programs for technical products" are independent and not based on the other seminar.