Introduction into the ASD specification S4000PTM
The referent will introduce into the current content of the ASD specification S4000P which completely replaces the previous specification ASD S4000M - explaining its content based on practical examples. Feedback and questions from participants are welcome during the presentation and will be taken into account by the referent.
- Background and necessity of the scheduled maintenance in general
- History and development process of the ASD S4000PTM specification
- Overview of the content of ASD S4000PTM specification
- Introduction into S4000PTM System Analysis
- Introduction into S4000PTM Structure Analysis
- Introduction into S4000PTM Zonal Analysis
- Introduction into S4000PTM In-Service Maintenance Optimisation (ISMO)
- Interfaces to product design, to customers etc.
- Interfaces to other ASD (AIA standards)
- Programme manager of complex technical products (aircraft, ship, train, power plant etc.)
- ILS, LSA and RAMT manager
- Aviation (civil, military)
- Military vehicles
- Plant engineering
- Energy technology
- Technically complex products (ships, submarine, lift facilities)
Please note: The seminars "General introduction unto the ASD specificatin S4000PTM" and "ASD Specification S4000P: Development of scheduled maintenance programs for technical products" are independent and not based on the other seminar.