IT & Communication
Philotech delivers engineering and consulting services for companies in the information and communication technology sector. In over more than 20 years Philotech has gained extensive experience especially in, but not limited to, the following areas:
Test & Measurement Equipment
Manufacturers of electronic systems need extremely powerful measuring equipment to ensure the quality and efficiency of their high tech products. The portfolio of the measurement equipment reaches from Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes and Network Analyzers to test systems for Mobile Devices like Smartphones, Tablets, GPS and Navigation devices.
The HF/VHF/UHF Radio Communication Systems are developed for the use in mobile and fixed ground stations, on ships and in aircraft for military and civil use. Specifically developed waveforms and encoding procedures make it possible to encrypt the communication which provides safe transmission of language and data communication.
Radio monitoring is capturing and analyzing signals for the post evaluation by civilian or military leaders (signal intelligence). Due to this information, necessary decisions, for the safety of the national boundaries, can be made on a more reliable basis. The bandwidth of the signals goes from HF to SHF and covers all types of modulation and transmission modes.
Philotech supports manufacturers of measurement and telecommunication equipment.
Our expert team has gathered extensive knowledge and supports customers in the areas of:
- Requirements engineering and management (SysML, DOORS)
- Architecture and design (UML 2.0)
- Software development for embedded real time systems (C, C++)
- Software development for technical applications (.NET, C#, C++)
- Visualization and simulation, GUIs (QT, WPF)
- Software verification and validation (according to DO-178B)
- Development of digital hardware FPGA (XILINX, Altera) und ASIC development
- Verification and testing of the FPGA firmware according to DO-254
- Gap Analyses/Process definition according to civil aviation standards DO-178B / DO-278