Our support is embedded in our customers systems
Support engineering targets the 100% system availability and safety, i.e. zero failure of hardware and software. Therefore, highly reliable and optimally maintainable systems are demanded, including all related personnel, know-how, spare parts and processes.
Fulfilment of critical objectives
Philotech engineers are have many years of experience to support our customers in the fulfilment of such critical objectives:
- Maximizing system availability and safety
- Minimizing system downtime and maintenance efforts
- Reducing life-cycle costs
Teaming is key
Hand-in-hand working together with the customer's development and support teams is our daily practice. This ensures that planning and production work are concentrated towards identical goals. And it provides synergies to all parties involved, since a high maturity level is achieved - in systems and in processes during uptime and downtime.
No "one fits all"
Maintenance and in-service programs have to be individually tailored to meet the requirements exactly. There is no "one fits all" answer since all customers and all systems are special. Our competent and committed engineers take care of program planning and its continuous optimization.
Main fields of support engineering services
- Reliability, maintainability and safety engineering
- Maintenance program planning and optimization
- Maturity program definition for in-service readiness
- In-service performance optimization
More about Philotech's Support Engineering services